Friday, May 18, 2007

Day 34. May 18th, 2007

This part of the blog is for Uncle Roy, Barb, & Debbie. For those of you who don't know. My Aunt Orpha passed away suddenly on Wednesday. Uncle Roy, Barb, & Debbie. I am so terribly sorry and I am so shocked and saddened by this. Please know that our prayers are with you. We did try to change our flight to today (Friday), but were unable too. We could get as far as New York, but couldn't get any flights home that would get us to the funeral on time. I just want you to know that I am so sorry we can't be there. I am upset about it & so wish we could be there. I do not want to miss it, but it seems that I don't have a choice. We will come and visit you very soon. I know you will have lots of family there, so we will come when things settle down a little bit. We love you guys. Hugs and Kisses. Take care.

God Bless,
Gail

P.S. I will update the rest of our blog later with what we did today.

2 comments:

Lucia said...

Gail, we are sorry about your Aunt Orpha and that you will miss her funeral. Our condolences to the rest of the family.
John & Lucia

Uncle Bob said...

Sorry to hear of your loss.