Monday, May 7, 2007

Day 23. Monday May 7th, 2007. 8 days till court

Hello. It was a pretty slow day for us today again. As usual Natasha did her English lessons/games on the computer. She is getting better & better. The program she is using has 12 units on it. Not grades 1 - 12, but just 12 units. She moved to unit 2 today !!! The program won't let her move to a new unit until she is done & knows everything from the previous unit. I am so proud of her. She was so excited when she realized that she did it & that she gets new games every time she moves up a level. Natasha & I did some English on our own also. She of course does not like that as well because it requires her to write. LOL. But, necessary for her to learn. She is really doing very good here with us.
Bob and I took a walk this afternoon. We told Natasha we were going for a walk. She wrinkled up her face, but didn't give us any trouble. But, when we got outside she pointed to the playground. LOL. So we let her play while we took our walk. We didn't really walk far today. Bob is not feeling good. He has the bugger, snot, sneezes. LOL. And he is cold, with goose bumps. And, he took a nap. So I know he is not feeling well, because he almost never takes a nap. So we will all pray that Bob gets a good nights sleep & feels better tomorrow. OK. This is my darling daughter while Bob & I were walking.


Bob stopped walking after about 1/2 an hour. It was a nice sunny day out about 64 degrees, so I continued to walk for about another hour. I got my cell phone and headset & played my tunes that Shauna downloaded for me. I just walked around the campus. Sabrina, look what I found !! (can you see both of the cats ??) I was over by the school building when Helena got out of school. She ran up and gave me a big hug. She is a sweet girl. Natasha will not be the only one that's going to miss her. She, of course, asked where Natasha was and the two of them were off to play for the day. I got a couple of pictures of them while I was walking. Aren't they just adorable !!

The girls went out to pick some beautiful flowers for Helena's Mom. (She didn't have to spend the night at the hospital. She is back home and doing well) Praise God !! Look what I got also. I love them !! We made spaghetti for dinner. Helena & another girl (I can't remember her name) stayed and ate dinner with us. They think our food is too spicy. They are not use to the hot or even mild spices. When Bob and I made our Enchiladas we cut the chili powder in half and the kids still thought it was hot. The adults were fine. They thought our spaghetti sauce was spicy also today. LOL. Too funny.

Hi Katie & Jerry. Your so funny. What I would do to be home with 7 kids getting on my nerves right now. LOL. I will have to remember this when it happens. Luv you guys !!

Shauna. I don't really know what to do about Tinkerbell. We have had her to the "bunny vet", but they were not able to do anything on that day. I forget why. Maybe ask Sabrina & just keep an eye on her. As long as she is eating and going to the bathroom she should be fine. I'm so glad you had fun at your prom and at the park. Sorry about the Suburban. I sent grandma and e-mail about it. Maybe you and Cody could take Bob and I to the park with you sometime. How fun does that sound ?!?!?!?! Good luck on finals week. Do good, study hard. I know you will do fine, you always do. (I'm still going to show Grandma Plummer your profile) Whhaaaaaaa. Love you girl !! I have no idea how Natasha makes those dandelion crowns. I bet she will show us at home though. I think the seeds from all the dandelions in our yard blew all the way over here. LOL

Hello Adoptedthree. Thanks and yes, go ahead and add our blog. No problem. My husband found yours. I have only read a small portion of it. I did read your "one year ago story." You poor thing !!! Thanks for the things to visit idea, but we are not allowed to take Natasha out of the Donetsk region right now.

Goodnight all,

Miss everyone,

God Bless,

Gail

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

today was SOO nice. it was beautiful weather. i took my exam at 330 then washed my car. then when we came home, sabrina sammy and i jumped on the trampoline after i took kotah for a walk. then sabrina and i took a walk through the woods and took pretty pictures. sammy stayed home (party pooper). it was sooo nice and pretty outside. i wouldn't care if you and bob came with cody and i to the park. we could all go fishing up there sometime. that would be fun. actually, i want us all to have a huge poker game. like you guys, us, grandma and papa, his parents. that would be fun. don't you think?!! even though cody would probably win. haha.

i think that marsh is scared to go outside. like, honestly. she just layed in the FREAKING (haha) box in the corner even though the garage door was wide open. sabrina said she wanted eboneezer back.

check this. sabrina ACTUALLY tried to walk George. yah. you heard me right. she tried to WALK GEORGE. but he got to the driveway then wouldn't move. hahahahahah. oh frina. george might've put 1 or 2 pounds on while you were gone. idk. hahahahaha. remember when helen took care of lady while we were gone one time and she gained like a million pounds!?! haha. oh lady... : (

wow. this turned into a book. im going now.

<3

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, glad to hear that it is getting warmer. We also have bugger-snot issues too. Bob, hope you feel better soon. Are you going to try over the counter medicine or wait it out?

Faith is almost walking. She is causing SOOO much trouble and half of it she knows she is not allowed to do but still does it and flashes us a toothless smile and big blue eyes. Grrr..it works almost every time.

Grace is having a blast at dance class. We are pair 3 of thights and we have only gone to dance like 6 times! I need to by stock in the tight company and get my money's worth.

Tell Sabrina that to walk a cat is tricky but can be done. We use little dog harnesses and leashes and if the cats don't walk, they end up getting dragged - So they walk (against their will, but let's face it, my children broke their will a while back. I think it was dress up the cats like babies when the decided that to fight us is futile.)(Dont tell PETA)

Glad to hear that Natasha is doing well at English.

Miss you guys lots and lots. Hope the next week flies by for you. Good luck, God bless and see you sooner than later.

KT

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gail! Helena and Natasha are just TOO cute in the pictures!! I LOVE the dandelion bouquet! Derek used to pick dandelions for me when he was little. (sniff sniff)
Have a good day! Hope Bob gets to feeling better!
Lucia

Anonymous said...

i love how everyone's copying me and using phrases at the beginning like mine "i need a shower" or that "slightly outnumbered.."

im such a trendsetter.


<3
Shauna