Friday, May 18, 2007

Day 34. May 18th, 2007. We are coming home tomorrow !!!

Hello everyone. We can not wait to get home tomorrow. We are all so home sick and we miss our other girls & our home & family & friends & our dog and cats, even the bunny. LOL.

Today we went back to the American Embassy to pick up Natasha's Visa and her immigration paperwork. She will be a United States citizen as soon as she steps foot on U.S. soil. That is so cool !!

We also went to a place here called "St. Andrew's descent" where they sell a lot of souvenir's. We tried to get Natasha to let us buy her this Ukrainian outfit, but she said no.

Natasha found something else she liked, but I couldn't find anything I thought the rest of our girls would like. Oh Well !! Whhhhhhaaaaaa. Whhhhhaaaaaaa

We all went out to lunch at a cafeteria style restaurant that is down at the bottom of the hill. We didn't have a whole lot of time to eat because our facilitator had to catch an airplane back to Donetsk this evening.

Bob, Natasha, and I did some more shopping this evening at the underground mall here. It is really neat, but I forgot to take any pictures of it.

We had dinner at TGI Friday's tonight. We were in the mood for some American food with an English menu. LOL.

I don't have time to make any comments back to everyone who made comments to us in the last couple of days. But plan on doing that when we get home. I, of course, have to start packing for tomorrow. We need to be ready to leave our apartment here at 10:00am.

God Bless everyone. We are off to the airport tomorrow. Pray that everything goes smoothly and our flight is safe & we all get home safely. All my girls at home. I love you. See you tomorrow evening.

I will leave you with a few pictures. This is out our window looking at center of town. The dome is the center of the underground mall. The steps on both sides of it go down into the mall. It is really nice.

Uncle Bob. Natasha took this picture for you. This is Ketchup. The one on the train was a beer bottle. LOL.

Hugs & kisses,

Gail

4 comments:

Uncle Bob said...

Beer / catchup whats the difference? They both go with anything!! You made me thirsty! Got to go. Gail- Let the pilots fly the plain and the stewardes do their jobs and all of you have a safe trip home!

Schnitzel Clan said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful addition to a special family! (I have enjoy reading you blog post.) Thanks again for your help at the embassy!
Safe Travels and I hope I will see you when you land!
God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Mom can't wait till u come home!! I call the first hug(Sry Sammy) These past 6 weeks seemed like they were 4 ever!!! I happy I get Natsha 4 my Birthsay preset!!!lol. Come home super soon.Miss u!!!

Anonymous said...

my dearest kyle. you must be mistaken. im the firstborn, therefore im the favorite. duh.


can't wait to see u mom.

<3
shauna