Monday, May 14, 2007

Day 30. May 14th, 2007. 1 day till court.

Hello everyone. Today was Natasha's party at the Orphanage for her class/friends. They all seemed to have a blast. I brought balloons from home and we just blew them up. I thought I would run out of air. LOL. We took in pizza, cake, soda pop, & candy. Seemed to be a hit. After the kids ate their pizza and cake they started playing with the balloons. The balloons were everywhere. Then they started trying to play keep away from me. Bob was in the hallway with Natasha's teacher getting all the specifics on her current grade level and capabilities. It was funny because the kids and I started to run around the table. The teacher flew open the door & was about to yell at the kids for running. She got about 3 words out & then noticed that I was the instigator. She smiled and shut the door. LOL. Too funny for me.
We also stopped at the Records Bureau to confirm their agreeing of the judges waiving the 10 day waiting period. From there we went on our hunt for a Notary. For Pete's sake, they are so hard to find over here. We must have stopped at at 1/2 a dozen of them until we found one that was in and willing to Notarize our paperwork.
It is late here and we have court tomorrow. Our appointment isn't until 10:30am, but our facilitator is picking us up at 7:45am. She has to make a stop back at the orphanage and take pictures of other children for another hosting program. So I will leave you this evening with lots of pictures to look at. Some of you will recognize yours.
Shauna Marie. I told you about the raccoon before we left. Shut the garage door at dark time. OK
Lucia. Thank you for the prayers. And yes, I think I will try doing laps while I talk on the phone. Maybe that will help. LOL. Sabrina cracks me up !!!
All of you who are reading. Please pray for our big day tomorrow at 10:30am. That's 3:30am our time. So everyone, get up at 3:30am and pray OK. LOL.

Lots of hugs and kisses,

Love,

Gail



One of Natasha's teachers.










Edward. I Love him. He is fun !!

And the one with the most balloons wins !!!!!!
Natasha's old room.
Look who I found !!!






10 comments:

Uncle Bob said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY !! I will set my alarm for a prayer! If I hear It!!! You will get a sign if I do!! Will say one at bed time in case I dont wake up!! Can't wait to see you ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

natasha's so freaking tall. holy cow. and i dont get home till after dark, so how can i shut the garage door when im not there, mom?!!!? geez. good luck at court tomorrow.

<3
shauna

Uncle Bob said...

Shauna Marie! What did your mother tell you about using that word! Ha HA! Words other than freaking to use: dang,(southern verson), darn, Flippen(dont use that one either), Bloody,blasted,confounded. Uncle Bob is always here to help ALL you girls!! (DONT EVER FORGET THAT!) Love you,

Hi Gail, Bob and Natasha Ray,
Hope everything went smoothly. Hopefully you are done. it is 7:08am here at this time!!
See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

3:30am is the perfect time for prayer! There are no other distractions, just us and God. Will do. I love your party pictures, gives me ideas for our trip. If you get a chance will you ask Angelina if she has seen Artyom, Eugene and Igor recently and how they are doing?

Joy in Christ,
Theresa

Robert Ray said...

Woke up early here, but still no word. We are anxiously waiting to hear the good news. You are in our throughout the day, and as you start your trek home. God bless the three of you and you six at home!

Lucia said...

Just letting you know I am thinking about you! Keep checking to see if you post any news.
Hope all went well this morning! :o)

Robert Ray said...

Going to Mexico for lunch. Hope all is well, and we are anxious to hear the good word!

Unknown said...

I love the party pictures. Waiting to hear how today went...

Michelle

Anonymous said...

going to mexico for lunch....THAT'S TOTALLY NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puedo venir consigo!?!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone...

I heard from the coordinator that court went very well and the wait was waived! All required paperwork in the region has been completed and everyone will be on the way to Kyiv on Wed.

Very good news today.

Dan