Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day 28. Saturday, May 12th 2007. 3 days till court

Hello guys. It was a nice sunny warm day here today. Probably in the 70's, sun shining all day. As usual, Natasha did all her English lessons for the day. Bob, myself, Natasha, Slavik, Helena, Karina & Karina's younger sister Angelina went for a nice walk today. (Karina is the girl I mentioned on day 23 that I couldn't remember her name). She has been a good friend to Natasha also. Slavik showed us the way through the gardens where there are some horses. They were pretty horses. It was very nice of Slavik to do that.


We really didn't do too much today except enjoy the pretty weather. After dinner Bob and Slavik got together on the computer for a couple of hours discussing schools where Slavik could finish his Doctorate. So, I went out for another walk. Look what I found today Sabrina. They have been hiding from me. LOL.

I should tell you a little about our slumber party last night. The girls had a DVD of the movie "A walk to remember." They wanted to watch it on Bob's computer. We said that was fine but they had to first wait till I finished last nights blog. LOL. They kept showing me the clock because I said to give me about 1/2 hour and they started showing me the clock when it had been about 45 minutes. LOL. They were impatient with me. The had a very good time. I actually don't know what time they went to bed last night because I fell asleep while they were still watching their movie.


And, look what I got today. My flowers are getting prettier and prettier !!!!

Hey Mom. You are welcome for the Tulips. Hope you enjoy them. You will have to take a picture of them for me to see. Have a great Mothers Day Mom. Say "hello" to Mary for me. Maybe she would enjoy reading some of the Blog. I don't know, you will have to ask I guess. LOL. I know Grandma Plummer is reading. So, did you get Grandma to spend the night ?? LOL.

Connie my love. You crack me up. It was getting way to quiet here for us. Once the girls figured out that they could sleep in that extra bedroom, they were all over it. LOL. The reason Bob and I fell asleep before the girls did, was that the noise put us to sleep. Hahahaha. There's no big deal, just breathe and have fun with it darling. And don't forget about Ariel's 16th now. LOL. Our babies are turning 13. It is so hard to believe. It seems like we were both just pregnant laying on the couch complaining. LOL. Yes, a new daughter for Mothers Day. How many can say that, huh. Love you girl. Thanks for the love and prayers.

Goodnight everyone,

God Bless,

Gail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mom. kotah's almost outta food. what do i get her?


um. happy mom's day. i already told you that, but that's ok. if i had any money, i'd buy you something, but i dont. im sorry. just come homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

love you,
shauna