Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day 3, Tuesday April 17th

Just thought I would talk to some of my family and friends. Although, with some of my friends and family, I'm not sure if I need any enemies. LOL.

Uncle Bob. You think your sooooo funny. My airplane ride went fine. Your just trying to make me look bad. LOL. Here is 1 picture of the outside. Thought it was the best for you so you could see where to get a cheeseburger. Whhhaaaaa. I don't think your going to find one anywhere else.

P.S. I will send you some more pictures on your regular e-mail.

Krystal. Bob has told me your story. My prayers are with you. As far as recommending this apartment. Yes. It is nice. It is within walking distance to Freedom Square and the SDA. It also has Internet.

Hey Jeff. If you are reading this I would have to call you also a Saint for putting up with Connie all these years. Gosh, I don't know how you have done it. Want to go head to head with me my wonderful ex-sister in law (because I have better sister-in-laws now. LOL) Bring it on baby. I leave you with Baaaa Raammm Yooouuuuu !!!!!

For a minute there I thought that Sabrina had written to me because it said "the favorite daughter." LOL. LOL. My wonderful darling daughter Shauna. Shame on you for calling me a fatty. Don't worry when your my age God will get you & you will look just like me. Whhaaaaaa. Yes, we heard about the shooting in Virginia. I'm so sorry this upset you, although we feel bad for the people this affected, I'm glad none of your friends were hurt. I love you darling. Thanks for calling today. It was good to hear your voice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOMMMYY!!!! I thought i was ur favorite darling!!!! We miss you lots. Give Natasha a big hug for me. Post tons of pictures of her for us when you can.
<3 Sammy

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been in that McDonalds!

Glad to hear all went well with your SDA appointment. Natasha will be so happy to see her mommy!

Dan

Anonymous said...

Wow so glad evrything is moving along just as planeed! You can just see God's hand all over this!!
What a day to day testimonial to Him!
Connie

Uncle Bob said...

Glad all is going smoothly!...- aaaaa--- sorry you made me hungry, got to get to Mc Donalds!! Thanks for the Pic!!