Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day 3 Tuesday April 17

We feel much better after getting a good nights sleep. We were both very tired. A hot shower felt very good this morning. It is 8:30 am and we are getting ready for our appointment at the SDA. Actually Gail is getting ready, and I thought I would write a short entry in the blog. Our appointment is at 10:00 am. Our facilitator is meeting us at our aprtment at 9:30 am and we will go over to the SDA together. This is the appointment we get our referal for Natasha. Please keep us in your prayers today as we meet with the SDA.

We will update everybody this evening.
God Bless,
Bob

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, the advantage of West Coast time -- we can post first to your early morning entries for tomorrow. Good luck with the SDA appointment -- hope all goes well!

-- Mike and Jan

Lucia said...

Good morning! Looking forward to hearing how it went today.
John & Lucia

Anonymous said...

Prayers are with you!
Connie

Robert Ray said...

Hey, what a great blessing! Truly, as you say, God is Great!

Anonymous said...

hi dad i am doing better love you ,gail dad and natasha
love kelly

Anonymous said...

come home soon love you from kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi dad its me Kim just wanted to say Hi. I got an A on my langague Arts and math test. I am so glad I am doing better in langauge arts. I started reading this new book I got called Twilight. It's about this girl who had to move from her moms, who lives in california, and moves to her dads who lives in seattle. She then sees this boy at lunch who never talks or laughs. then she finds out he is in her bioligy class and didn't move or look at her. The next day he wasn't at school and he didn't show up at school for a few months. Now I'm at the part where he finally came back to school from being gone so long. My band is having a contest with other bands from differnt middle schools. we are going to be playing Star Wars as one of the four songs we are playing. It's on May 12th if your not home by then i'll be sure someone an tape it for you. I went to paino today. I'm on my last song in my book. I'm going to start level four soon when I finish my last song. I miss you and Love you very much and I hope everything goes good with Natasha. I LOVE you.
Love KIM,