Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 10 - Early Morning Prayer Request

Our youngest at home, Kelly, is in the hospital. She has strep, that has caused a small abscess in her throat. She is being treated and they hope the abscess will begin to heal tonight. If so, they will send her home tomorrow on antibiotics. Please pray that everythng goes smoothly and she can go home tomorrow. This is very difficult for us being so far away during this. Kelly Bear - we love you very much!! We are praying that everything goes as the doctors want and that you get better quickly. We so wish we were there to be with you!!

4 comments:

Rick said...

Will pray for Kelly. I'm not saying our enemy gave Kelly strep but he sure is ticked off at what you guys are doing. You are on the front lines of showing neglected kids they matter deeply to God. And sometimes there will be battle wounds. So know that we pray back here and this means war!
-Rick
www.rickroyer.blogspot.com

Robert Ray said...

Hey, Rick, good analysis. Randa and I join the prayers and will pass on the need. Bob, we know, as you so well remind me, that God will provide. I know its hard to be there and not with Bear in her need. I'm sure she is proud of what you are doing. I got home from Mexico a bit late to call, but I'll check on Kelly in the morning. I'm only a couple of hours away if needed. Keep us posted, OK! Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

poor kelly bearrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

ps. that was me. shauna. i forgot to put that.